- GRAND CHAMPION- SHARON BIXBY & PARDNER’S SMOKIN WHIZ
- RESERVE CHAMPION- CASSIE BURDICK & LAKOTA
TO QUALIFY FOR SERIES YOU MUST RIDE IN ALL 3 SHOWS MARCH, APRIL AND MAY
W/T JR 15 & UNDER
- GRAND CHAMPION – JESSICA TANTILLO & CALVINO
- RESERVE CHAMPION- ANISTON MIDDLETON & SAMSTER THE HAMSTER
- GRAND CHAMPION- SHARON BIXBY & PARDNERS SMOKIN WHIZ
JR RIDER WTC 15 & UNDER
- GRAND CHAMPION – JENNIFER KUSHI & ROCKIN THE BACK IN BLACK
- RESERVE CHAMPION- KAITLYN DUNN & RAZZLE DAZZLE
SENIOR RIDER WTC 16 & OVER
- GRAND CHAMPION – ASHLEY SHERMAN & JOHNE LOVES CHOCOLATE
- RESERVE CHAMPION- MARION RETTINGER & CF BLACK LACE
W/T SR 16 & OVER
- GRAND CHAMPION – ALLYSSA DESSAYE & MISS BELLA
- GRAND CHAMPION- ASHLEY KRANKE & EBONY’S BLACK RAGE
- RESERVE CHAMPION- BEVERLY KING & BETTY BOOP
WT SR 16 & OVER
- GRAND CHAMPION – BROOKE WEHR & INVITING LIL SHAY
- RESERVE CHAMPION- SHANNON KNAVER & RUSTY CONCLUSION
SR RIDER WTC 16 & OVER
- GRAND CHAMPION- ASHLEY SHERMAN – JOHNE LOVES CHOCOLATE
- GRAND CHAMPION – CASSIE BURDICK & LAKOTA
- GRAND CHAMPION – ANNA WAZNY & SHE’S A HOT HUNTER
- RESERVE CHAMPION – REBECCA HUTCHESON & REDE ON TARGET
HOT SUMMER NIGHTS UNDER THE LIGHTS
WVSC Fun Barrel Shows starting May 6th!
MAY & JUNE SHOWS
JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER
SEE ATTACHED FLYER
Speed Show Flyer Feb-June 2017
**Current Neg Coggins Required**
This is a city ordinance and will be enforced.
***5D $1000 added***One Second Splits***
EXHIBITIONS START AT 9AM- 11:30 AM / SHOW STARTS AT 12 PM
$5 GROUNDS FEE each Rider
*2D Pee Wee (Youth 8yo & under) $10 entry
*5D JP $1000 added $30/entry
(Youth can carry over their open time to alternate barrel class. If your Open run results in a downed barrel (DQ) & you wish to run the alternate class, you can do so at an Additional Entry fee)
*2D Youth (17yo & under) $100 added / $20 entry
*2D Pole Bending $50 added / $20 entry
(5 rider minimum to run Youth, & Poles)
$5 GROUNDS FEE each Rider
***Please do not leave your horse(s) unattended***
***Please clean up after yourself and your horse***
Except as provided in s. 773.03, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person, which shall include a corporation or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or the death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in s. 773.03, no participant nor any participant’s representative shall have any claim against or recover from any equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or any other person for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.
THANK YOU to ALL OUR SPONSORS
Trying to give 2 scholarships away again this year so far we have given 4 .
Prizes in each division . Awesome Raffle table .
Please contact Tish for any donations or items
April 10th 7pm Sharp
Lake Helen Town Hall
Our monthly Membership meetings are the second Monday night of every month accept December of each year.
Please join us to discuss Club business & get your meeting points!
The WEST VOLUSIA SADDLE CLUB will be hosting Thursday, April 20th,2017 Ranch Pleasure and Ranch Riding Clinic with Jennifer Moshier. We will take up to 12 riders plus 3 extras for no shows and unlimited auditors. $25.00 plus 5.00 insurance for Clinic , $15.00 for Auditors.
Reserve your spot by sending your payment ASAP TO pay pal – email@example.com Melanie Arbogast
Jennifer Moshier is a 26 year career judge from Silver Springs. Nationally carded with 6 breeds and 4H approved in Florida and 8 other states, she is known for making the open and 4H show ring a fun and educational place for all riders. As a state 4H judges committee member in Ohio and a 4H rule book advisor in IN and KY, she has worked tirelessly to bring the Ranch division to these state programs in the last 4 years. As a clinician she has been nationally featured at Equine Affaire, Horse World Expo, Hoosier Horse Fair, Midwest Horse Fair and countless single day clinics from Florida to New York for clubs, 4H groups and breed organizations.